Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Customer Publishing, Wed 6th May 09

Harriet visited the class yesterday to have a look at my final images that I chose. I was expecting her to hate them to be honest, so I was suprised to hear her say she liked them. They weren't the best quality of images and I believe this is due to my camera not being able to produce better images. I was generally happy with the feedback I received. I don't think the brief was laid out very well as she was expecting more of a story with the images. I feel that it was left a bit to open. My brief was landscapes and architexture and the images I produced were landscapes and architexture some landscapes with architexture in them. I just feel that she forgot the brief she gave us and didn't realise what area we chose to cover.

I also had another chat with Chris about the quality of my images and how I can keep creating better work. we got chatting about using film and seeing if that can help and investing in some new equipment. I would love to learn how to use film but I feel a little worried about using it incase I'm rubbish at it. That's my main worry. In the mean time I'm concentrating on my assignments and my walk which is now getting closer. Really excited, I just want to get out and start recording our trip! Its going to be an adventure! Can't wait!

No comments: