Every Tuesday in college we are designing our own websites which I found very confusing at first. I have been contemplating paying a professional web designer to do the site for me but I would still like to know how to create a site so I know for future preference. I have tried searching for any site names that are similar to my own name and none of which I found which is good if I decide to use any of the names I've come up with so far.
Tuesday, 6 October 2009
Flickr and Websites
I recently became a Flickr Pro user after seeing what the site has done for some people. A friend of mine was asked to show is his work in a gallery after someone viewed his work on the site. I'm happy with what I've been able to do and with the groups I am able to join on the site. People are keen to comment on work and point out the pro's and con's with photographs which always helps improve my photography.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment