Monday, 16 November 2009

London - Freerange and Printspace 12th Nov 09

The space which Freerange is held is a great space to hold a gallery of work. I think that it would be very beneficial to everyone. My only doubt is the cost and I think that I would find it a struggle to come up with the money that would be needed to go ahead with the gallery.

Printspace was a great experience. As soon as you walk through the doors you feel welcome. We were shown around the whole building and got a guided tour of how all the printers and re touchers work. After we were shown around and were given a talk about different papers, inks and mounts we were able to print off one image each on 16x8 matte. Printspace left a lasting impression on me and I think I would use them again as they are cheap and create great image quality.

This is the image that I decided to print.

No comments: