I started college on Tuesday and i found it a bit daunting at first. I didn't know anyone and it didn't help that most of the class knew each other. It feels to me like the rest of the class know a lot about photography and i feel i need to be doing a lot of catching up because i don't know as much about the subject. I think whats best is for me to keep reading up on the subject and use my free time to take full advantage of the good advice i'm getting.
I think it's going to be hard for the first two assessments as i've never committed myself to a project like this before, but i think that's a good thing because it wouldn't be fun if it was easy.
I'm just looking forward to getting out and taking some images!
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment