Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Wednesday 29th April, 2009

I'm just about to go into the lecture theatre to present a powerpoint on ways of marketing a landscape photography business. I don't think we have had enough time to prepare for the presentation. Computers in the class have crashed and lost us time which hasn't helped. 
Only a month to go before I begin walking the West Highland Way. Really looking forward to the walk. Really want to get interesting images. I believe that my work is better now than before I started the course and I hope that comes across in images.
I recently watched Ross Kemps documentary in Afghanistan which really opened my eyes. He follows British soldiers in Afghanistan while on tour and gets stuck right in the middle of some of the fiercest battles seen in the country. The program really shocked me. It got me thinking that maybe I would someday like to go to a war zone and photograph and document whats happening in these places to show the rest of the world. Wether I would actually do it, I don't know at this point. It's something I would seriously consider.

No comments: