Tuesday, 21 April 2009
West Highland Way
I've planned to travel up to Scotland on the 5th of June to walk The West Highland Way. The route starts in Milgavie north of Glasgow and travels 96 miles north and finishes in Fort William. It will take me through the lowlands of Scotland up through the highlands. The main areas are Loch Lomand and Glencoe. My best friend will also be joining me, who will then write about the trip. I want to document the trip with my camera and turn it into a book for myself. If I get good enough images I will send some low res pictures to walking publishers and see if I can get published. The images will really have to stand out from the rest that are taken as its a well documented walk, its the most popular walking route in Scotland and walked by over 50,000 people every year, I really will need to create special pictures. We have set ourselves 6 days to complete the walk 5 of which we will be walking and the the sixth to climb Ben Nevis when we reach Fort William.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment