I have also finished my artist statement which I found to be a different approach to normally writing about my own work. Im not used to writing in third person and I certainly learned a lot from researching and carrying out an artist statement. It made me think differently and find out new ideas about my own work that I may not have realized before hand. I feel artist statements work really well in portraying your work in a small amount of words and you can really express yourself and thoughts about your own work.
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Millennium Images
I have completed my images for the Millennium brief given to me. I am pleased with the images I have produced but if there is anything that I would do anything differently it would be planned better in advance. I felt at times that I didn't know why I was taking some photographs and felt that they were great images but they didn't fit with the range. This annoyed me and I hated having to not put in work I liked because I didn't plan it well enough in advance. Next time I will find my focus on what I want to take images of and why so I can plan and execute in time what I want to photograph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment