I'm really enjoying using the 5x4 camera and the images I'm creating I believe are the best images I have ever produced. I prefer the slower process of photography rather than just shooting rapidly with a digital camera. The whole process needs to be slowed right down. Everything needs to be checked over about 3 times to make sure nothing is out of place or not attached properly and most importantly no light is getting into the camera and destroying the film.
Tuesday, 20 April 2010
5x4 Scans
I have started scanning my 5x4 scans and editing them in Photoshop. Overall the scans are pretty good, the most editing I have had to do is taking dust out of the scans which look like they have come on from the scanner itself. The hardest part of editing several scans is getting the same tones and colour range for all the images.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment